Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pre-School

Liam started pre-school today ... and was he ever excited!!! We couldn't even get him to stop and take a picture because he wanted to get to his class:) This mommy had a few moments of tears ... but it really wasn't too bad since I watched my child embrace his new adventure! And although I really missed him (2 hours ) .... I am truly at peace knowing that we made the right decision in sending him to pre-school ... and he is attending an AMAZING school with an AMAZING teacher!!!
As I drove away .. I did reflect back to the day he came into this world ... and am so grateful that God chose us to be his parents .... the tears flowed freely:) I love you Liam James Murphy!!!
Happy First day of pre-school!



1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

That shirt makes him look so OLD! Sniff . . . Anya Rashi said she didn't want to go back to preschool unless I could stay with her. Maybe Liam needs to do a pep talk for her!
Nancy

Blog Archive