Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rub back again mommy!

Q doesn't stop for much during the day ... he is not much of a cuddler:( and he doesn't like TV at all! I can get him to stop once in a while to give me a kiss ... but, for the most part, he wants to keep up with his older brother and keep learning things every moment of the day - which keeps this mommy busy!!
But ... when it is finally bedtime ... he is usually ready:) We have always laid with our children to sleep at night. It is a precious time for me - I usually just lay and pray over my children during that time. Quinn usually just wants to go to sleep ... but recently I have been rubbing his back and he has let me while he falls asleep ... and when I stop ... he now says "rub back again mommy" ... precious!! And of course I do:) I feel like Q has been growing up so fast (he is turning 2 next month:) ... and I treasure these special times that he lets me cuddle with him!

No comments:

Blog Archive