Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Q!!!!

Dear Quinn
It is amazing to me that two years ago tonight a perfect almost 9lb 'smurf' baby was cuddling on my chest! That was a long night ... but snuggling with you made my heart full! I am so glad that God chose me to be your mommy! We are truly blessed to share an amazing gift that you are! I love staring at your adorable blue eyes that have the cutest looks that make us melt. It is a joy to hear your adorably LOUD voice when you wake up in the morning ready to play baseball! You are a talker ... papa was worried you wouldn't talk ... boy, was he ever surprised once you did:) You adore your older brother and want to do everything he does ... and have become very gentle with your baby brother caring for him tenderly. Thank you for all your love and cuddles! Listening to you pray for your family while falling asleep at night is so precious!
I am so thankful that God created you and that he gave you to us! We love you Baby Q!!!! You are a joy and bring lots of laughter to our hearts!

Happy Birthday Q
Family Celebrating Q's 2nd Birthday
Birthday Dinner at Red Robin ...
Q LOVED the balloons on his ears and clapping while they sang happy Birthday to him
Hugging mommy




1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Precious letter! Happy birthday, Q!

Blog Archive