Thursday, September 22, 2011

Actually! Definitely ! and more ....

This cute kid has quite the vocabulary recently .... and he is very articulate about where he is using the words in a sentence! I need to stop and write some of the words that he comes up with during the day ... because by the time I get to blogging, my brain is mush and I forget:)

But what he said today when I picked him up from preschool was precious! He ran and hugged me and when I asked how school was today, he looked at my eyes and said " I definitely missed you today mommy"!!!! And of course ... I missed him too!
And then he shared how he learned about Autumn today and we MUST go to an apple orchid tomorrow because it is fall and all the leaves are going to turn orange, yellow and brown:) So guess what we are doing this weekend????

No comments:

Blog Archive