Thursday, August 4, 2011

The silly things!

Looking at the changes that my boys are making each day are bitter sweet ... I love that they are growing up and learning so many new things each day .... but I cry (really I do) because I already miss the yesterdays.
Looking at their forks was another one of my crying moments .... they both want 'the bigger' forks now .... the tears are both of sadness that this time is passing ... but there is also joy ... so much joy that this mother's heart feels!!!
PS ... so happy I can find bigger FUN forks:)

1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

For me this year, it was putting away the potty seat that goes on top of the "real" thing. Although I didn't cry over that one! :o) I still keep sippy cups for when they're sick and they need water in the bunk bed -- when we get rid of those, an era will have passed!
Nancy

Blog Archive