Sunday, August 7, 2011

Life ... and death

a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance. Ecclesiastes 3:4
This has been our weekend as we celebrated the life of Todd's sweet Grandma (known as GG to my boys) at her memorial service. She was an amazing lady!!! I didn't get a mother-in-law when I married Todd, but I certainly got the BEST grandma ever!!! She loved my boys so much!! She longed to hold them all the time! She would tell me I keep giving her a reason to live another year ... because I kept having babies:) And although she had a wonderful almost 98 years on this earth ... and was ready to go 'home' .... I am sad ... and my heart aches as I am longing for just one more conversation with her ... I just want her to hold my baby one more time ... and see her beautiful smile! So I have mourned and cried a lot today ... and the next moment I am full of joy for her life ... and also that FOUR months ago today I gave birth to my sweet baby Lochlan! Oh how this boy makes me laugh and dance ... he is a sweetie .... and his brothers adore him! He is baby talking like crazy ... rolling over ... and teething ... usually he is just naked since he is drooling like crazy:) We are certainly blessed! We are so thankful that God chose our family for you Lochlan Raymond Murphy!
Happy 4 months!!!

Pictures are of GG and Baby Lochlan ....


No comments:

Blog Archive