Monday, August 29, 2011

Look Mom .... The sun's out!!!!

Look, the sun's out mom ... it's a nice day .... this is what Liam says most days as soon as he wakes up and looks out the window ... and then wants to go outside NOW!!!! I am so grateful for these last days of beautiful weather ... but in the mornings, he has been a little surprised that it is a bit chilly ... I think he is going to miss summer as much as his mommy:)

I feel like as summer is coming to an end, I am cramming so much into our days and weeks!!! I just don't want the fun in the sun to end. We were all pretty bummed when we went to a man-made beach the other day to sadly discover that it was already closed for the season (even though it was about 80 degrees) ! I am thankful that we have a membership at a local Golf club that has a pool that stays open even after Labor days on the weekends .... and the water is HEATED:)
So ... I am tired and my house is a disaster (in my opinion:) ... but my children and I are having fun and making lots of WARM memories ... so I have decided that I can clean my house all winter long ... when I don't want to go anywhere or do anything:)





No comments:

Blog Archive