Monday, July 11, 2011

What am I MISSING???!!!

I have truly missed blogging!
If I were to be honest ....
I truly miss a lot of things in life right now .... long, quiet, hot baths .... being at church on time for worship .... having a beautifully clean home .... having a talk with my hubby without ANY interuptions .... oh ... and a good 5-6 hours straight of sleep too .... just to name a few:)
However ....
I get to cuddle with my 3 month old most of the night ... and feel his sweet mouth looking for nourishment in middle of the night!
I get to cuddle with my 3 year old in the early morning hours as he is slowly waking up ... hearing him tell me that he loves me!
I get to cuddle with my Baby Q at night while he SLOWLY dozes off to sleep!
I get to watch my boys bring their HUGE beanbags out and jump off our furniture onto them ... OR set up obstacle courses in my living room with rearranged furniture!
I get to have the funniest conversations with a 3 year old that actually makes sense:)
I get to read LOTS of books to my children ... and listen to them 'read' them back to me (because we have read them so much ... they have memorized many of them:)
I get to watch my boys dance and sing at Lifest!
I get to watch my boys learn how to swim and jump in the water!
I get to watch my baby Lochlan smile when he simply hears my voice!
I get to watch my boys run to their papa when he comes home ... pure joy!


I feel like my babies are growing up so quickly ... and although there are many things that I do miss .... I have a heart full of joy and tears ... because there are so many things that I will not have missed ... the most important things of all ... my children!

So the long, hot baths will wait .... nights out with friends ... or a clean house!
I AM SO BLESSED!!!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's fun to see you posting again. :o) I've only done a few posts this summer too -- too much to do with all three all day, I guess. I love your new family photo -- gorgeous!

Sorry for posting anonymously, but Blogger is being cranky with me.
Nancy

Blog Archive