Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exhaustion!

I LOVE summer ... I am really loving this HOT summer!!!
BUT ... I will have to say that it does bring an exhaustion along with it because I want to do so many things and am having so much fun with the boys.
Tonight though ... I had a quick (really quick) thought ... that it will be nice when winter is here because we can get to bed earlier .... we go to bed much earlier in the winter for a variety of reasons .... one of which it gets dark so much earlier ... and the other is I hate the cold ... I could be a bear and sleep all winter ... or at least a snow bird some day and head south:)
But, for now ... I am going to enjoy this summer heat ... and all the swimming ... and fun outdoor activities that we can .... and catch a bit of sleep whenever I can .... and wherever I can.


1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

That is a beautiful picture . . . someday, when all your boys are taller than you, you'll appreciate that photo even more than you do now!

Nancy

Blog Archive