Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to the Sick house:)

So I am once again way behind ... I have taken pictures most days ... but have not had the time to post ....
We have had a sick household the past couple weeks ... and sleep has not been in abundance for any of us!
Liam started with congestion, cough and just common cold symptoms .... he then decided to share it with Quinn .... who not only suffered the same symptoms ... he happens to also be cutting 2 BIG molars at the same time ... yikes!!! Not a happy baby!
And since mommy spent lots of time sleeping with Quinn ... well, guess who got sick next ... I was hit big time with Influenza ... every bone in this pregnant body ached ... with no warning it seemed .... I am so thankful that Todd was able to take a day off of work and care for the boys as I was in no position to hardly move (without pain).
Today, we are all doing somewhat better ... I am still dealing with fatigue and congestion issues .. but am so thankful the body aches are gone!
Quinn's two BIG teeth have finally come thru ... AND
he slept from 8pm - 7am last night ... for which I am SO grateful ... now if only I could sleep:)
So there has been a lot of Thomas, Mickey Mouse and Cars videos lately:)

The boys relaxing while watching a movie ....
Liam was helping mommy vacuum ... and having fun being 'naked' (he is a boy:)
Both my boys like being naked ....


2 comments:

Peter and Nancy said...

I hope you're feeling better soon -- mamas do not get days off when we're sick!
Hugs to you,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Good to know I'm not the only mother of two boys who spend half their days naked!

Blog Archive