Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy 7-Months Rowan Maverick!!



I have treasured every moment these past seven months! I am certainly lucky to be this little guys mommy! He is such a joy!



Rowan Maverick .... you are already crawling (way to early for this mommy) ... but you are also so content to just sit and play. You are just starting to pull yourself up ... but get annoyed when you fall down because your legs just are not ready to hold you up yet:) You love watching your big brothers play and would rather join in than sit and play with 'baby' toys. Your smiles and giggles light up everyones lives. I love that you still snuggle in to mommy face to face and breath on me sleeping at night (unless of course you are nursing) .... I love gazing at your beautiful eyes and precious face! You are a reminder of God's grace each day ... and I treasure each moment with you my sweet Maverick!!



1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

He is such a sweet boy -- perfect for a "number four" kid! God bless you, Rowan . . . you are a blessing to many, that's for sure!
Nancy

Blog Archive