Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Really? The toilet ..... ewwww!

Quinn is a funny boy growing up too quickly for this mommy ... each time he wakes from his nap ... or comes out of his room in the morning rubbing his cute little eyes ... I swear he has grown into this little man:)
Anyway ... yesterday ... he decided to wash his hands in the toilet!!! As a germ-freaked mommy ... my first thought was ... I am SO thankful I scrubbed toilets yesterday .... and then realized that really it didn't matter if I had scrubbed them a minute before he did it ... IT WAS STILL DISGUSTING!!! But in my peaceful parenting moment .... I gently picked him up and ran his little pudgy hands under the hottest water possible (just kidding ... there were no burned hands) and scrubbed his hands forever (well close:) ... of course this whole time I was very adamant on how disgusting a toilet is ...

And then I LAUGHED!!!!
And when I told hubby later that night ... he laughed hysterically imagining the scene!!

This little boy keeps me going .... I love him ... even if he is a bit germy!!!



1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

Ha! When she was 2, Anya Rashi threw her toothbrush in the toilet for fun. Needless to say, this equally germophobic mom put it right in the garbage after that!
Nancy

Blog Archive